Companies who need to communicate effectively and efficiently with their customers are turning to digital printing more and more, and it’s taking the printing industry by storm. Impress are at the forefront of this new technology and our clients love it.
Delivery can even be the same day! Quicker response time due to minimal press setup and simplified process – no plates or film, no registration adjustments and no ink keys. Less steps means faster print!
Print the quantity you need when you need it. No waste no fuss. Also discover new cost saving formats new to digital and a first for the UK. Our digital unit can now take a 900 mm long sheet enabling print of up to 6 page A4 landscape, 8 page A4 portrait and 12 page A5 portrait. Impressive cost saving services for our customers.
IT’S PERFECT FOR SHORT RUNS AND MULTIPLE VERSIONS
Print short to medium runs more effectively than lithographic print. Manage print and budgets by printing on demand – no need to order in bulk, no out of date stock. Easily produce multiple versions by simple digital data management.
We can personalise printed material with names, addresses or other relevant information – all at the same time.
IT’S VERSATILE and with IMPRESS its UNIQUE!
The applications are endless… for that unusual or high end finish without paying the earth, why not try our
- ‘Digital Gold‘ to stand out from the crowd – solid gold, gold tints and overlays to create beautiful metallic effects
- ‘Sensory print‘ to give a new dimension to your work
- Clear ink to give a similar but more cost effective alternative to uv varnish
- Watermarking, high quality glossing and protective coatings
- Colour gamut expansion – our digital colour control is second to none
…and with our reuseable and repositional wall and floor coverings including:
- Wallpapers – great for exhibitions, conferences, meetings, signage and more
- Static charged wall products – see your designs magically adhere to the wall without adhesive or hooks!
- Floor signs – adhere to carpet or hard flooring. Anti-slip, reuseable and repositional
…and why not try the latest materials such as
- Waterproof, tear and oil resistant products
- Holographic materials
- Eco friendly stocks
IT’S BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Our inks do not contain VOC’s
- INGEDE certificate of deinkability
- No need for plates, photo chemicals, or waste ‘make ready’ sheets
- EU food packaging approval
- EN71.3 Toy Safety approval
- Recyclable packaging, consumables, press
- Environmentally responsible design
- ISO 14001, 9001 certified manufacturing
- Our presses support a wide range of FSC papers
Call us for a quotation or for a test sheet on your digital print projects and see the benefits for yourself.