Print plays a vitally important role in the performance of the UK’s national economy.
In a changing media environment, the scale, diversity and strength of Print is unprecedented and the British Print Industry want this to remain at the forefront of Government and other industries’ minds.
Using data from a wide range of official sources, the printing industries champion, the British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF) has updated and republished UK Printing – The Facts and Figures.
DID YOU KNOW THE UK PRINT SECTOR…
- Is the world’s fifth largest producer of printed products
- Has a turnover of £13.8 billion
- Has 116,000 employees
- Consists of 8,400 companies
- Has a gross added value of £5.8 billion
- Made a P.A. capital investment of £700 million in 2016
- Had a positive trade of £775 million in 2016
You are welcome to download a copy to learn more about the industry and the vitally important role print plays in today’s national economy. It also highlights the effectiveness and sustainability of print as a modern communications medium.