Transforming short-run print.
The FujiFilm Jet Press 750S, the most powerful, ultra-high quality and the most advanced digital press ever has arrived at Impress Print Services.
We’re excited to invest in this innovative new technology to offer the best of both worlds between offset and digital. Our new machine is claimed to be the fastest B2 format sheet-fed digital press on the market.
Experience a wide range of application possibilities on a variety of substrates.
Until now individual digital solutions could address a range of print needs but the Jet Press 750S is transforming the world of short-run print from high value luxury packaging to communications with rich graphical and photographic content, brochures, direct mail and short-term promotional work.
“The quality of this new Jet Press is outstanding! We carried out extensive tests at Fuji in Brussels ahead of our investment and the Jet Press stood out with the strongest solutions for our needs. We are privileged to be at the forefront of our industry, and the only commercial printer to install a Jet Press 750S press within the M25 area surrounding London. Also, only one of three in the UK.”
Impress Print Services, Managing Director, Mike Kille
- Print on 600 micron heavy-weight stock, ideal for folders, promotional packaging boxes.
- Print on 90 micron light-weight stock, ideal for light-weight old-out maps or leaflets.
- Apply post-press enhancements to an offset sheet
- Toy safe ink pending
- Digital press with offset print quality running up to 5,400 sheets per hour – WOW!
- Max gamut for more spot colours with just four CMYK inks, ideal for carton packaging.
- Aqueous inks can match 90% of standard Pantone PMS colours.
- XMF ColorPath can profile all 1,872 Pantone colours for any stock.
- Showcase photo-realistic CGI visualisation with print that brings design to life
- Colour matching to the ISO 12647-2 standard, for consistency across brands promotion
VARIABLE DATA PERSONALISATION
- Personalise anything with messages, sales or target information, charts, images and more…
- Barcode systems to guarantee accurate front and back page matching
- Scans front-side barcode and loads data for the reverse side in only 0.66 seconds!
- Jobs ‘collate’ in page order to simplify and speed up production and finishing
- Secure, we operate under the ISO 27001 Data Security Management
FINE MICRO PRINTING
- Fine lines down to 1pt
- Bleed-free ink technology to print the most complex of fine lines in the smallest type
- Security micro printing which is unreadable to the naked eye
There are a number of significant environmental benefits, these include a reduction in raw materials, hazardous press room consumables and paper waste, along with the complete elimination of the plate production process. All these benefits mean that the Jet Press has a much lower carbon footprint than an equivalent offset press.
Sheets can be easily recycled
The ink pigments used on the Jet Press do not sink into the structure of the paper, making them much easier to remove during the deinking and recycling process.
The environmental performance of the Jet Press is further enhanced with a reduction in raw materials, hazardous press room consumables and paper waste, along with the complete elimination of the plate production process.