Crush is a paper so good, it can almost be eaten!
Crush™ is an eco-friendly range of papers made by replacing up to 15% of virgin tree pulp with by-products, natural raw materials that are saved from landfill and used to make paper.
The result, an exciting range of subtle papers that help give new life to products.
Citrus fruits, grapes, cherries, lavender, corn, olives, coffee, kiwi fruits, hazelnuts and almonds
Designed with creativity and care for the environment…
- An ecological paper from organic waste
- FSC® certified for responsible and sustainable forest management
- GMO free and Vegetarian Society Vegan Trademarked*
- Contains 40% post-consumer recycled waste and resulting in a 20% reduction in carbon footprint
- Organic products replace 15% of tree pulp
- Produced using 100% green energy
- World Land Trust Carbon Balanced
*Impress Print Services Vegetarian Society Vegan Product Licence