The next generation of sustainable display – plastic free and recyclable.
We’ve been looking into the material used for our display boards to make sure we are as environmentally friendly and plastic free as possible. As a result, we have selected DISPA® as our board of choice and the perfect solution for sustainable display and graphic arts.
Delivering everything you would expect from a sign and display board, this sustainable option is made of 100% paper, FSC® certified and 100% recyclable.
This plastic free display board offers a unique structure of an embossed paper core to give strength and rigidity – perfect for short term promotional campaigns.
Your graphics will look amazing on this board, it has a flat, smooth bright white surface and stability to showcase your display.
This eco-friendly display board is a natural plastic free alternative to frequently used PVC board such as Foamex.
- Made of 100% paper
- Thinner and lighter than foamed PVC
- Flat smooth surface to mounting
- Lightweight and easy to hang
- Unique embossed paper core for rigidity (stays flat)
- Strong and stable
- Balanced reaction to atmospheric changes – the ply construction lets airflow through
- Max sheet size 1220 x 2440mm
- Thickness: 4mm
WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?
- Sort term promotional campaigns
- Hanging signs and display
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Point of Purchase (POP)