WHAT IS CARBON BALANCED PAPER?
Paper for which the carbon impact of the production and distribution process has been compensated for, or balanced, by the World Land Trust – an international conservation charity. Using Carbon Balanced paper plus a Carbon Balanced Publication Printer such as Impress equals a CARBON BALANCED PUBLICATION!
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU, YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANISATION…
- A simple way to reduce your carbon footprint
- Adds credibility to your brand by use of a unique logo on your print
- Helps save critically threatened tropical forests
- Certificates and management information available to show client’s carbon savings and the area of land preserved
- Carbon balancing is facilitated through the World Land Trust to help protect the world’s most biologically important and threatened habitats
- Help look after our future generations
THE WORLD LAND TRUST – A TRUSTED AND HIGH INTEGRITY ORGANISATION
The World Land Trust is an international conservation charity with a mission to:
Protect and sustainably manage natural ecosystems of the world. To conserve their biodiversity, with emphasis on threatened habitats and endangered species.
Sir David Attenborough OM, CH, FRS, is among its Patrons, and by electing to use Carbon Balanced Paper, companies are supporting his invaluable work and that of this leading charity.
To find out more information about what we are doing to reduce our carbon impact, please visit the Impress Sustainability page.