Lithographic print is popular for customers requiring precision colour and exceptional quality for their medium to long run printed material… but at Impress, we take the technology a step further…
Impress listen to customer feedback, and tailor investments into print technology to print faster, highly accurately and provide unique and original services. It goes without saying that we continually strive to deliver cost savings, without compromising on quality no matter what the specification, however simple or complex.
Company brochures, booklets, catalogues, newsletters, sales and marketing material, direct mail, flyers, leaflets, folders, POS, magazines, folders, corporate stationery, forms, reports and much, much more
- Printing 24 hours a day
- Colour controlled to the ISO 12647-2 standard
- Environmental and quality controls of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- FSC® certified for responsible paper sourcing
- Competitive pricing through sustainable ‘Lean Manufacturing’ techniques
- Machine ‘Drip off’ varnishes for a high end finish without the expensive price tag
- Thermochromic print – reveal a hidden image when touched
- Scratch and sniff applications
- Silver reveal – scratch card print
- Glitter inks
- A wide range of presses giving economical production, whatever the format
- Diverse range of paper and boards
- Packaging print on materials up to 800 microns
From single to full colour printing, from a few hundred prints to runs into the millions, you can rely on Impress to deliver what you need efficiently, in a cost effective way and with no hassle.
With our relentless investment in technology your work will be produced using the latest equipment, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and the latest techniques.
We are immensely proud to have a wide range of customers who use us time and time again because of our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team, who go over that extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction with your projects entrusted to us.