We are committed to excellence in our pre press and colour printing management and are proud to say we adhere to the colour standard ISO12647-2.
Impress believe achieving reliable, consistent and accurate print is essential. To this end, our substantial, ongoing investment in technology and training has led to our colour control standards being world class.
What it means to you:
- Consistent colour appearance job-to-job, month-to-month, press to press
- Assured reprint colour matching
- Proof to print colour fidelity
- Optimised colour performance
- Reduced waste – improved environmental performance
- Highly efficient production
- Impress use natural D50 lighting in all colour critical areas for viewing prints and proofs.
- Our colour measurement instruments are regularly calibrated and certified by the manufacturer.
- We have an appointed ‘Colour Champion’ and a Colour Quality Assurance team who are focused on creating a culture of continuous improvement through the analysis of colour.
- We undergo specialist audits, training and reviews every six months